Looking for a qualified CA for a leading CA firm in New Delhi
* To manage Statutory, Tax, Internal, & Management Audit
* To manage and guide the team of chartered accountant.
* Plan the audit, prepare the audit program & lead the allocated team (junior CA and / or Articles) for execution of the same;
* Supervise the Audit team for timely completion of assignments;
* Review and participate in the documentation of the work carried out and finalize findings, after mutual discussion with the team;
* To review and finalization the audit assignments with the prior discussion with senior management.
Qualified Chartered Accountant with excellent similar post qualification professional experience and having good knowledge of MS-Office, Internet, E-mail etc., & skills of working under electronic environment, Operating Accounting software's, accompanied with good written & verbal English communication skills and team player
Good knowledge in Indian Accounting Standards, Policies, Guidance Notes. Knowledge of IFRS/US GAAP/International Accounting Standards would be the added advantage.