Position:Manager / Sr. Manager/AGM.
Experience: 5-7 Years.
Qualification: BE/MBA with current Experience in Renewable Energy or other Industrial Sales Exposure.
Start date: Immediate.
Role Summary:This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced person, who is interested in working in Solar energy industry with fast growing clean technology. The successful applicant needs to demonstrate they can think creatively, act decisively, multi-task and has the right attitude to make things happen. Key to this role will also be able to show the ability to:
1. Be a self-starter and the type of person who has a can-do attitude to actively create and pursue sales channels in a competitive environment.
2.A Result oriented person who can work in a targeted environment.
3. Create sales opportunities, establish networks, open doors and be able to independently close on sales contracts.
4. Build and establish strong client relationships, demonstrating value propositions that create long-term relationships.
Responsibilities:1. Work with the Headquarters Management team to identify customer segmentation and define the sales proposition for key sectors;
2. Driving the sales efforts and close on sales contracts that deliver revenue to Ujaas.
3. Conduct market research on competitive analysis and government policy;
4. Work closely with headquarter management, with periodic reports.
5.Develop and execute strategies to drive enrollment, customer loyalty and retention.
6. Develop and optimize customer contact frequency and customer targeting to maximize customer loyalty and drive enrollment.
Skills / Qualities:1. Proven track record in delivering on sales targets and in building and managing a team and/or relationships with corporate clients;
2. Strong ability in cold-calling, develop new business leads and actively pursue a sales pipeline;
3. Proven networking and business development skills;
4. Superior English communication, writing and interpersonal skills;
5. Responsible, team-player.
-Willingness to travel & ability to close the deals.
-Manage tight sales budget with strict monitoring.
Key traits/Skills required
-Attention to detail
-Superior interpersonal and team management skills
-Ability to engage with CXOs of small medium enterprises and build long term relationships with them
-Understanding of a B2B sales cycle
-Ability to navigate internal organization and champion the sales team internally
Interested candidates may apply mentioning undermentioned details:
1.Total Years of Experience:
2.Regular Qualification Graduate/PG: