Reports to : GM Finance and Special projects.
Job Responsibilities :
- Coordinate with various departments for data requirement for management decision making.
- Budget v/s actuals and route profitability.
- MIS/ Management accounting evaluation .
- Keeping track of sales deals and segmentation.
- Updating of database in access and excel on reservations and related agency sales and deposits.
- MIS and analysis in the areas of Revenue/Finance/Sales.
- Channel distribution MIS.
- Sales Deal Assistance to the CEO.
- Information flow as to various MIS in the company,
- Extraction of SAP/Radixx details and preparing of reports for the daily MIS or management accounting requirements.
Core Competencies Skills:
- Good knowledge of MIS, accounts, SAP and database.
- Excellent in Excel.
- Excellent understanding of organizational systems, process analysis and structured databases
- Ability to conceptualize the problem and relevant requirements for decision making.
- Numerical mindset.
- Tech savvy
- Can-do attitude under all circumstances, detail oriented.
- An MBA / Engineering / CA/CWA
- Should have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Business Analysis.
- Worked in SAP and accounts along with airline experience would be added advantage.