Curriculum, product and program design for eLearning, face to face and hybrid education delivery models,
Driving the complete category strategy & roadmap, category development priorities, and release plans
Working with SME to develop appropriate content and the technology and delivery teams to deliver programs.
Set strategic category direction based on customer and business needs
Conduct comprehensive industry trend analysis, including market, competitive and pricing trends
The job also involves defining marketing and sales strategies and working with the respective teams to deliver on the segment P&L.
1. MBA or other equivalent qualification from a premier institute
2. Need both right-brain and left-brain -- you are expected to do Excel planning as well as review color palettes for designs.
3. 7+ yrs experience.
4. Stakeholder management experience required.
5. People management experience required.
6. Strong attention to detail and superior language and presentation skills.
7. Experience in strategy formulation, product conceptualization and process
8. Project management experience
9. Familiarity with education technology,
Research & Strategy Formulation: Primary responsibility
BFSI segment landscaping & market sizing.