To lead and manage the Sales and Business development strategy by ensuring the continuance of a profitable customer account base and gaining new business contracts with the prospective clients in the region and ensuring continuous development of sales performance through effective management of regional sales team and coordination with internal departments.
POSITION REPORTS TO:
Head - Sales
Executive / Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager Sales
MAJOR KEY RESULT AREAS:
* Sales planning and strategic development tied to corporate goals.
* Develop new and prospective customers while managing current
Relationships with listed clients.
* Increase business volume with listed clients.
* Effectively handle client agreement and negotiations
* Work closely with operations / Customer Care to deliver high level of
* Closely monitor service level and review it periodically as decide with the
client in joint meeting with operations and Customer Care
* Interact and take feedback from 3PL / logistic team of client and align
service level accordingly to achieve high service standard to ensure
* Supervise, coach, counsel and motivate sales team to achieve higher
business targets and goals.
* Collect market / competitors feedback and submit timely sales related MIS
to the Management
MBA in Sales and Marketing
5 to 8 years
Experience in e-commerce / logistics Sales.
Key Behavioral / Core Competencies
* Communication Skill
* Analytical Thinking
* Problem solving skills
* Result Orientation
* Negotiation Skills
* Maximizing Performance
* Planning & Organizing
* Coaching & Counseling
* Good professional knowledge.
* Team Management ability.
* Fast work pace.
* Ability to lead others.
* Achievement orientation.
* Knowledge of Diverse functional perspective.
* Tolerance for stress.