This key leader will bring creativity to the marketing function as well as an ability to establish proven best practices, process, measurement and forecasting systems.
This leader will be well versed in all aspects of customer acquisition as well as retention and loyalty.
- Create innovative advertising programs which leverage cutting edge marketing technologies such as demand-side platforms, advanced behavioral targeting and dynamic creative generation.
- Proactively experiment with and propose tests to evaluate performance of newer channels
- Partner with technology teams to create and deliver against aggressive roadmaps
- Deliver against project plans and deliverables on time and on budget.
- Define success criteria, design structured and often sophisticated campaign tests, and analyze test and ongoing campaign results.
- Manage a team of high performers that will help you deliver on aggressive goals
- Develop and manage campaigns across a variety of technology platforms, inventory sources, and ad formats, leveraging both internal and external opportunities.
- Partner across finance, technology, and creative teams to plan, test, optimize, and grow display campaigns.
- Serve as the subject matter expert, partner with category leaders to manage successful display advertising programs.
- Maximize traffic and conversion
- Development and execution of the online marketing activities to drive the business
- Allocation and presentation of merchandise within the e commerce site.
- Budget management including all creative and shooting costs
- Overseeing product offer and merchandising ensuring sales are maximized and content delivered effectively.
- Strong analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis
- Creative problem solving
- Adept at making data-driven decisions
- Executive-level written and verbal communication skills
Looking at Any graduate with MBA with min 4+ yrs. of experience. Ecommerce experience will be preferable.