- Post Graduate with 5+ yrs of operational risk experience from Life Insurance companies.
- Excellent written, verbal analytical and communications skills
- Planning & problem solving skills
- Conflict management skill & a Team player.
Education MBA, Graduate
- Conduct annual Operational Risk Assessment across all functions to identify and do a full refresh of each functional unit's risk profile
- The above would include; Identifying risk, analyzing and rating the risk & managing the same by putting action plan
- Conducting functional compliance review of critical areas to ensure that there is no breach in the process specified by the regulator
- Meeting all functions and helping them identify all operational risk for their respective functions
- Informing the team of how to analyze and rate the risk
- Help in identification of key Operational Risk and putting an action plan to mitigate risk
- Tracking of actions point through out the year for progress
- Identifying 10 risk (other than key ops risk) and help the function track progress on the same
- Quarterly meeting the function and track progress of the action points
- Running an awareness module on various aspects of Operational risk
- Quarterly report preparation for internal meetings
- Identification of most significant Key Risk Indicator and regularly monitoring it
- Discussion with functions on how to capture loss data by way of sharing examples, case studies etc. Capturing of critical fields to ensure recovery is tracked and process corrections made
- Scope and checklist preparation
- Discussion with stakeholders and process walk-through and identify process gaps
- On-field review
- Report drafting, issuance and presentation to Management
Action Tracking Report (ATR) preparation and follow up with stakeholders for closure.