Person having experience into risk management. Holding degree into MBA (Finance) / ICWA
planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization.
risk assessment, evaluating risks.
Candidate from manufacturing company background is must.
Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization;
- statutory compliance's such PF, ESIS, PT, IT and any other legal matters
- risk associated with Purchase, Debtors etc.
- Maintain input or data quality of risk management systems;
- Gather risk-related data from internal or external resources;
- Identify and analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations;
* Identify key risks and mitigating factors for de-risking;
* Develop or implement risk-assessment models or methodologies;
*Facilitating Risk Assessment, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business;
* Document and ensure communication of, key risks - Maintaining consolidated Risk Register and its updating;
* Facilitate Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organization's previous handling of risks;
Recommend ways to control or reduce risk;
* Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
* Produce reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend changes.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization