Primary Job Responsibilities:
* To take care of all aspects of Quality delivery for respective function or program assigned to him/her.
* This includes conceptualizing, planning and delivering desired outputs from Quality team for the function or program to meet all the requirements of internal and external customers in an IT infrastructure domain.
* Planning and ensuring timely and accurate delivery of all routine activities as signed off with internal and external customers.
* Hands on experience in ITIL process implementation, monitoring, tracking and reporting the process performance metrics.
* Identifying opportunities of improvement in operations and quality deliverables and executing Service improvement projects (SIPs) as per plan.
* Ensuring proper governance and execution model for all kinds of SIPs (Six Sigma, Automation, and Fast Track Projects).
* Demonstrating the impact to internal and external customers as an output of SIPs
* Representing business as Management Representative for all standards and compliance requirements (Preferably ISO: 20000 and ISO: 27001)
* Updating Manager - Compliance on the status of all action items derived as corrective and preventive actions as an outcome of internal and external audits
* Coordinating with external auditors for audits and certifications
* Planning and executing plans to reduce cost of quality team for the business
* Ensuring proper allocation of resources for the function/business as per the load and addressing the team members grievances on timely basis
* Understanding the requirement of any new Request For Proposal (RFP) and responding the same appropriately
* Supporting Operation team during new process transitions
* Working with Head Quality on initiatives to improve the overall quality delivery model.