Functional Skills :
Quality assurance / quality control principles and tools
- Lab operations and/or manufacturing environment under applicable cGMP / ISO standards and industry practices
- Investigating process deviations to identify root cause and effective preventive measures
- Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to independently recognize and balance changing priorities to include interruptions, deadline revisions and managing of critical shipments / production orders
- Efficiently and professionally completing tasks and projects with a high standard of accuracy and presentation
- Negotiation skills to include skills in influencing and gaining the support of others
- Utilizing and offering improvement ideas for enhanced integration and utilization of recognized QA and supply chain software systems, databases and applications to include use of typical office suite software packages
- Evaluating propositions or hypotheses and making judgments on the basis of well-supported evidence
- Identifying and anticipating problems, reviewing related information, developing and evaluating options, making decisions and implementing solutions
- Effectively communicating and presenting technical complex data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences
- Interacting with/leading cross-functional teams to achieve defined objectives through consulting and positive interaction with culturally diverse team members, external partners and client.
10-14 years of hands-on working experience in direct plant quality management.
Familiar with India business environment and regulations
Fluency in Tamil is required