Price negotiations and Sourcing strategies of Packaging material
- Coordination with marketing communication and product managers to understand specific needs and conceptualise the Design and Development of packaging.
- Procurement of packaging material to meet marketing and production requirement.
- To analyze the Pricing trends, and consumption data for the different packaging materials.
- To lead all Operations activities to formulate strategies for Packaging development for timely delivery of all New Packaging initiatives / services as per customer requirement in full meeting all quality requirements
- Identification and development of suitable packaging materials, laminates, paper board cartons, labels, caps, glass bottles, pet bottles etc
- To maintain good knowledge of emerging packaging trends, innovations to ensure a constant flow of new ideas secure competitive advantage, through developing strong links with suppliers, Institutes of Packaging & Global packaging groups.
- Development of vendors for all packaging materials.
- Manage internal customer relationships with Supply chain, production, R&D and Marketing
- Strategic sourcing by taking initiatives for advance buying and new supplier development.
- Legal contracts and SLA with all major suppliers.
- Active involvement in Budgeting & Forecasting.
- On going cost reduction projects.
- Sourcing for New products development and support on time
- Alternate source development / BCP for all PM.
- Negotiation with Vendor for price, quality, and delivery schedule etc.
- Vendor capacity planning in line with RB requirement and make the suppliers aware to ramp up for seasonal items.
- Coordinating with Marketing and finance department for NPD / EPD / Promos.
- Coordinating with Production planner .
Candidate Profile :
Graduate preferably with MBA with experience in Procurement of packaging material used in FMCG/ Foods and Dairy industry.
Salary: Very competitive and best among the industry