- Lead the definition, development and operation of business technology solutions for our clients, working with local account and delivery teams and working with our offshore teams as required.
- Build a team of SFDC support, who can support client engagements globally.
- Self starter, proactive, makes things happen doesn't wait to be asked. Takes personal accountability for success of sales and solutions.
- Good team player can work with a variety of teams in a matrix organization.
- Adaptable and flexible to work in a growing business and moving environment.
- Good public speaker. Excellent at building client relationships.
- Good written and presentational skills.
Location: Base office would be India (Mumbai or Bangalore)
- At least 8 years of experience in ITIL processes and Application support frameworks.
- More than 4 years of experience in SFDC Support and maintenance projects.
- Very good experience on SFDC sales, Service cloud and integration projects.
- Very good experience on support tools and manage 24/7 shifts (if applicable).
- SFDC sales, service cloud
- ITIL framework tools and methodologies.