(Note: Looking only for candidates with less 30 days notice period.)
o Identifies Information Services opportunities to improve business operations
o Applies broad knowledge of information services by interpreting and planning projects and workload forecasts to manage and lead the team to deliver projects and services to time and budget
o Develops and manages IM risks and controls framework to ensure business information and supporting records is available, accurate and secure
o Manages relationships with internal & external stakeholders to persuade them to comply and deliver to Cairn India's policy, standards and process framework
o Provides service to organisation with a clear distinction of adding business value in order for the business to achieve its targets
o To lead/co-ordinate Information Management activities of Information services for Cairn India
o Manage vendor SLAs and user service requests
o Accountable for the management of operations and projects of Information Management
o Accountable for compliance to organizational records and information management policies
o Ensuring the Information Management department meets all legislative, regulatory and business requirements relating to the management of Cairn records
o Ensure compliance to document control best practices for the organization.
o Advocate best practices in document management, records management and use of Cairn's software tools.
o Provide the primary Information Management and Control functional interface and act as the Records/Document Management/library management Subject Matter Expert and Point of Contact.
o Monitoring & reporting the usages, performance & ROI of IM Resources.
o Promoting the role of IM.
o Perform & facing Audits, Quality Assurance, Information Governance & Security.
o Analysis of tools, techniques & Business Process Re-engineering
o Managing & leading internal projects, services, change through the organization.
o Introducing & launching of new services
o Improve satisfaction ratings in C-SAT & T-SAT Surveys and plan strategy on feedbacks.
o Drafting of various documents like Reports, Plans, Policies, Procedures, Manuals, Work Instructions, Business Case, Scope of Work, Case Study, Technical Paper, Status Report, Business Plans, Business Continuity Plan, Sustainability Plan, New Services Plan, Service Portfolio, Service Catalogue, Document Numbering system, Filing System, Developed Project Management Framework, Audit & Assurance Framework, Project & IM Templates, Work Program, Roadmap etc.
o Creating progress reports & dashboards.
* In addition to the above responsibilities the jobholder may be required to undertake additional tasks and duties as reasonably required to ensure the success of the Information Services and Program Office teams
* May function as a coach/mentor to provide guidance and training for less experienced personnel
Skills / Experience Required:
* Proven experience in Information Management service delivery, Client Management, Project Management
* Quick, decisive and communicative and has strong influencing skills
* Ability to understand and collaborate with different stakeholder requirements, including senior management teams (Heads, Directors, CIO..), business and IM managers, and users of IM services.
* Good working knowledge of organisation policy frameworks, technical environments, management structures and procedures for service management including copyright management.
* Demonstrable experience of managing large budgets ($10+ MM) and managing costs down against individual service lines
* Over 12 years' IM experience
* A background in a complex multi disciplined environment
* Managing teams and mentoring of individuals
* Is able to lead the IM delivery teams (12+ Members) in geographically dispersed locations
* Educated to Degree Level, Library Science, and Information Science preferably.
* Good knowledge of IPR Laws, Copyright, Standards, Patents etc.
* Show creativity & aesthetics in all operations & services
* CIL Program Office
* CIL Business Units
* Top management of Cairn
* All levels of CIL user community Vendors
* Suppliers, Professional & Organizational bodies
* All internal & external stakeholders