Our client is one of the topmost Foods and Beverages Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 10 billion and a turnover of US $ 2.0 billion, It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
- Developing stable, aesthetically valued, cost effective and user-friendly packaging material in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Commissioning of packaging line (automation line) in co-ordination with global engineering team
- Developing 3D model, Engineering drawing, Key line drawing & Rapid prototype for all the packaging material
- Benchmarking the competition packs with respect to packaging material & process
- Initiating & developing mould for rigid packaging
- Developing & finalizing specifications with respect to product & marketing requirement.
- Initiating & developing value engineering projects.
- Vendor development as per product & consumer requirements.
- Developing stability procedures in coordination with formulation development Team.
- Machine trials on shop floor
- Handling Contract manufacturing locations and in-house plants with respect to technology transfer & trouble shooting.
- Validation of new packaging materials by performance testing and machine trials.
- Smooth handover of new technology to production and quality assurance.
- Coordinating with consumer research and marketing team for packaging requirements.
- Validating Packaging machinery for different products.
- Coordinate with Design Agencies for developing graphics.
Qualification: PG Diploma from IIP / SIES with min 8-10 yrs experience in Packaging Development in a top FMCG/ Foods/ Beverages company.