The incumbent will be responsible to manage the operations of government centers in a particular District with accountability for process adherence, revenue, profitability, customer satisfaction; and overall responsibility for interaction and relationship management with the government..
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Undertake overall responsibility of the business unit
* Develop and maintain business relationships with all government officials
* Ensure compliance to all existing processes and meet the defined Service Level Agreement's
* Ensures that the Teams are mentored & work towards adherence of all SOP's/ processes, required to be complied with, from an Organizational & ISO perspective.
* Manage unit and staff efficiency & productivity
* Ensures that the Teams are aligned & contribute towards achievement of parameters enlisted in the Team Objective Tracker
* Responsible for implementation of process enhancements to improve quality & efficiency of the Unit
* Facilitates & encourages team to share "Spark Ideas", and, encourages sharing of Best Practices.
* Control & maintain Unit's expense budgets and allocated resources
* Ensure conduct of Product & Process Training to all staff on a regular basis through coaching and development
* Ensure that all staff attend trainings scheduled by HR & ensures effective Process Monitoring, by conducting Internal Process Certifications (OCL's), for all staff.
* Manage Security (Physical & Data) at the Centre and to ensure effective controls are in place to pre-empt any physical / data security breach incidents. Adherence to Corporate Security Policy.
* Mentor the team on a regular basis, thereby ensuring a successor is created for the position
* Act as a counsellor at various occasions between Deputy Manager & the officers
* Liaison with support functions (Administration, HR, Finance etc.)