Responsible for design and development of HVAC systems.
2. Lead incorporation of top quality concerns and their design solutions into new designs
3. Take lead in providing engineering support for localization of components.
4. Work towards design solutions that reduce the variable cost of the vehicle
5. Should be able to analyze the HVAC system and component test result & discuss independently with suppliers
6. Should be able to technical review with suppliers for freezing technical spec and concern resolution.
7. Identifying new technology and concept proving
8. Should be good in design documents such as DFMEA and Quality tools
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Candidate should have work experience in Automotive OEM or HVAC system supplier.
2. Knowledge of automotive air conditioning system
3. Hands on experience on automotive HVAC System design, development.
4. Knowledge of vehicle and HVAC interface systems.
5. Knowledge on heat load calculations, component selection of HVAC system
6. Hands on experience on catia V5 Knowledge of HVAC system testing on Bench (Calorimeter) and vehicle level.