- To liase with International buyers, Brokers, existing buyers and their key abreast of developments and trends in the international marketplace among competitors.
- Assisting in negotiating contracts, resolving problems that occur in a business and to develop profitable marketing strategies. Assisting for various orders/contracts in hand for follow up for the continuity of assignments/shipments and sending emails to the buyer for follow up to the buyers:
- Would be responsible for the shipment from the time of Order in hand to the execution of the order, complete shipment procedure to be monitored for timely delivery of the same at the buyers till end and payment due to us.
- Coordinating with the buyers on day to day basis by giving them feedback/status about shipments in hand, attending to them over emails and telephone calls.
- Getting regular feedback on our product development/ packaging and the implementation of this. Aggressive marketing of our new product in UK, USA, Middle East and other parts of the World.
- Organising Company's participation in International Fairs and Represent Company in Fairs.
- Coordinating with Trade and regulatory bodies (FICCI, CII, ICC), Airea and Apeda, attending Buyer Seller meeting and Workshops on trade related issues organised by them.
- Developing new markets and Ability to sell commodity and branded product across the globe.
- Candidate should have knowledge of a wide range of International marketing techniques and concepts
- Candidate should be an excellent communicator
- Candidate should be able to respond well to pressure
- Candidate should have creative thinking
- PG - MBA/PGDM or relevant degree- Marketing from good institute
- Excellent Communication and presentation Skills
- Candidates Preferred in handling FMCG Brands
Experience: 3-4 years ( in International Marketing, FMCG)
Education: MBA (Marketing) / Graduate in Marketing