- Performing Qualitative and Quantitative account business development support
- Conducting company and Industry research
- Analysis of company financial statements
- Performing ratio analysis, transaction and valuation analysis
- Review of work performed by other team members
- Manage a team of 10-15 people
- Partner with internal and external clients to improve processes
Desired Profile CA/MBA/PG Diploma (Fin) /CFA with 8-11 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent understanding of company, industry and economic research, financial statement and valuations.
- Excellent understanding of transactions life cycle and M&A activities and products.
- Good Experience into pitch books, DCF and other valuation methods, economy, industry and company research projects, project finance models and research based projects.
- Should have good exp in team management & client management.