- We are looking for a versatile individual to join management staff as part of Its semiconductor services division.
- You will provide technical leadership and project management in areas outlined below.
- You will front-end technical discussions with the customer, propose solutions to high level requirements and subsequently own and drive the project.
- You will manage the project (schedule, deliverables) and a small team (work output, performance and quality).
1. Knowledge and experience in the area of analog and mixed signal pre-silicon verification.
- Application of System Verilog and UVM to create metrics-driven AMS verification suites (test-bench, testcases and automation) at IP and SoC levels.
- Behavioural modeling of analog circuits and combined verification of digital with analog behavioural models.
- Scripting and automation to build verification flows.
- Ability to create verification specs, critically review downstream test documents generated by team.
2. Working knowledge of standard SoC micro-architecture.
3. Knowledge of HDLs, System Verilog, Verilog-A, TCL, Perl.
4. Highly desired in addition to #1: Knowledge and experience in one or more digital subdomains (Synthesis / STA / DFT / PD).
a. Worked on multiple sub-chips or at least 1 full chip on Synthesis or STA or DFT or PD, either as individual contributor or tech lead.