The person shall be responsible for performance tuning and optimizing the current server infrastructureand prepare the architecture for high availability and scalability. The job would involve managing webenvironment consist of Apache, Perl, PHP, providing consulting to software developers for improving the
efficiency of their programs on regular basis.
1. Ensure high availability of Linux servers
2. Optimize and tune the performance of the servers and applications
3. Re-define the Architecture for higher scalability
4. Design and implement a disaster recovery plan
5. Ensures servers are monitored 24x7 and alert is being sent to concern persons
1. Candidate should be from E-Commerce / Intermet Industry.
2. B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA preferred
3. In depth knowledge of LINUX environment
4. Strong command line Linux skills
5. Excellent Linux troubleshooting ability.
6. Strong knowledge on web servers like Apache, Nginx, Varnish reverse proxy
7. Must have worked at back-end of high transactions, web-based applications
8. Research oriented person with analytical thought process, with clear understanding of troubleshooting process, performance optimization and performance tuning methods andtechniques.
9. Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership
10. Must be able to manage a team of Linux administrators
1. 5+ Years of Large Linux environment management experience alongwith, should have
experience in web-based application environment that uses Linux/Apache/Nginx/PHP/Perl.
2. Candidate only from E-Commerce / Internet industry.