- The multi-campus university is consistently ranked amongst top Indian universities. Under its corporate learning program, the institute offers degree programmes for employed professionals to enhance their academic qualification while gaining significant professional experience at their respective employing organizations.
The programmes are delivered by instructor led classes conducted onsite or through technology, interactive learning through a Learning Management System. Currently, over 22,000 employed professionals from leading organizations across several industries are enrolled in various programmes.
With an objective to be undisputed continuing education provider and transform the integrated learning program into a robust and agile organization, the institute has chosen Silverpeople to form its leadership team. We are looking for best in class leaders to make the core team, who will work with the senior leadership team of the institution to develop the programme and sustain its leadership position in India.
Manager: Information Technology
Function: E-infrastructure team
Reporting: Head Off Campus Programs (proposed)
Role: To shape institutions long-term technology vision and lead IT activities
Minimum Qualification: BE
- At least 6 - 7 years of experience in Information Technology with exposure to design, development etc.,
- Experience in education and training industry is preferable
- Budgeting and Planning
- IT Infrastructure Development and Maintenance
- Vendor Identification and Management
- ERP Implementation
- Process Improvement
- People Management
- Core Skills and competencies: IT infrastructure, Learning Management System, Emerging technologies, basic knowledge of ERP and its functionality, Technology orientation, Collaborating with partners, Communicating with impact