- Design and implement control framework for Finance Shared Services at Mumbai.
- Risk mapping / Control self-assessment for all the work streams of Finance shared services. Identify level 1 and level 2 controls to be performed, inventorise the controls.
- Identify control gaps and propose solutions and ensure control gaps are adequately addressed
- Implement Control testing program to ensure Level 1 controls are being performed and execute Level 2 controls. Report results to Senior management.
- Conduct pre-migration risk and control assessment for new migrations
- Preparation of PCC and ICC package
- Follow up on the action plans/remediation implementation of Inspection Generale (Internal Audit) recommendations / findings
- Review Operational risks at regular intervals
- Liaise with OPC co-ordinators at and Head of Accounting Controls to implement new controls and new policies
- Contribute to Finance projects linked to strengthening controls
- Report incidents, errors and accounting issues in Group reporting tool
- Oversee Business continuity planning
- Engage with Onshore control functions and AC team in Paris to implement consistent practices
- Conduct Risk and Control training sessions and workshops for the FSS staff.
Candidate will actively contribute to the implementation of the target mandate of Global Finance Projects.
Required qualified Chartered Accountant with min 5 years experience in operational risk with Banking/Finance Industry