1. Review and Scrutinise compiled data on payment of tax under IT, VAT, CST & ST and determine liability.
2. Check all available possibilities of reducing tax burden and optimize deductions available under various sections of the relevant accounts. Avail of 100% deductions for applicable sites.
3. Coordinate with concerned people at HO and sites for payment of taxes as on due date.
4. Organise and ensure filing of Returns as on due date with relevant annexures and supports as per statutory requirement.
5. Communicate plan for Audits under various acts to concerned personnel at HO and Site and to Auditors Monitor the audit process for completion as per timelines.
6. Finalise tax audits reports with annexures under relevant sections
7. Complete Business Audit of all primary functions of the Company. Highlight below par governance in reports to Management Focus on Contracts and RA Bills.
8. Handle queries of Assessing Officer scrutinizing previous returns.
9. Review and scrutinize our replies to IT Dept and other tax authorities.
10. Appear before assessing officers as and when required and before CIT.
11. Monitor TDS deductions for its correctness as per Acts, payments to Banks within due dates, challans filing and Returns as per statutory requirements.
12. Inform Management of changes in law and likely impact on business with supporting data
13. Liaise with Tax Authorities, concerned tax officials, consultants, advocates on all tax and legal issues
14. Visit sites as and when necessary. Check books, challans, returns etc for compliance as per law.