1. Creating and managing good independent relationships with clients senior management.
2. Develop long-term relationships and networks both internally and externally.
3. Speaking at external conferences or internal specialty sessions.
Quality and Operational excellence
1. Demonstrate the ability to understand macro and strategic issues on the client assignment, with guidance from the Partner.
2. Demonstrates good communication skills, both written and verbal in client interactions, and sensitivity in discussing issues with senior management and /or audit committee.
3. Delegate work to team members. Monitor and review delegated work at suitable milestones.
4. Demonstrates expert level of technical knowledge across GAAPs i.e. Indian, IFRS, US (preferable) etc
1. Create a climate of high performance in the team.
2. Provides real-time constructive feedback to team members.
Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)
A minimum of 5 - 9 years post qualification experience in statutory audits under Indian GAAP
Preference will be given to those with excellent project management skills with extensive statutory audit experience, who have independently handled multiple audits, accountability & responsibility.