1) Independently manage multiple projects of varying complexities, ensuring top notch quality and timeline adherence.
2) Help various project teams organize and manage client data and carry out various exploratory, or predictive analysis using spreadsheets, statistical software and RDBMS packages like SAS, R, SQL Server, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
3) Identify trends and evaluate insights in terms of logic and reasoning
4) Conduct sanity checks of analysis findings based on reasoning and past experience, and ensure that deliverables are client ready.
5) Help and guide team members on how to use and implement basic and advanced statistical techniques like linear/non-linear Regression, Decision Trees, Segmentation, SEM, forecasting etc. on various projects.
6) Act as client lead and maintain client relationship; make independent key decisions related to client management.
Technical Skills -
1) Experience of web analytics using tools such as Google Analytics/Omniture/Webtrekk, Doubleclick to understand customer behaviour and analysis of major digital marketing metrics like Site Traffic Sources and conversion, Browsing behaviour, Affiliate Marketing performance etc
2) Expertise in one or more statistical tools such as SAS , R
3) In-depth hands-on knowledge in using MS Access/ SQL; VBA, Excel, PPT
4) Experience in Machine learning, NLP, and knowledge about Hadoop, MapReduce will be an added advantage
Google Analytics/Omniture/Webtrekk, Doubleclick
SAS / R