Roles & Responsibilities :
- Provide thought leadership on product development across retail banking and wealth management products.
- Provide subject matter expertise in at least one of the marketing concepts within retail banking domain.
- Lead analytical projects across countries across all products/functions.
- Drive business benefits through self-initiated projects.
- Develop analytical models to assess the impact of changes to pricing, promotions, programs and products on marketing programs and on business profitability.
- Develop program initiatives utilizing segmentation strategies based on customer behaviors, business drivers and economics, competitive environment and past program results.
- Previous 6+ years of relevant experience in banking product development, market research, business strategy and/or consulting. Experience in asset products of retail banking is preferred.
- Strong business and analytical skills with project management and ability to influence others.
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of forecasting and finance modelling techniques and marketing research.
- Proven good business acumen. Strong understanding of consumer finance business drivers and pro forma financial analysis.
- Excellent project management, exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in SAS, Programming languages and MS Office tools like Excel & PowerPoint is preferred.
- Master's degree from top-tier University with concentration on marketing, finance, economics or other quantitative fields such as statistics or engineering is preferred.