* Design, automate and roll out relevant daily, weekly and monthly management information to key business stakeholders. Creation of concise trackers for regular usage tracking of product volumes and revenue at a customer level
* Closely work with sales and finance to understand product usage and forecast uptake/ usage across members and product types. Work on organization level annual and ongoing sales forecast and budget numbers and suggest inputs based on understanding of various trends and variance analysis. Perform forecasting for alternative scenarios and provide comprehensive analysis.
* Create and publish templates and dashboards at a regular frequency for highlighting and identifying gaps and driving usage of key revenue generating products
* Responsible for analysis of large sets of data to create and deliver Industry insights reports and trends
* Data mining, analysis and preparation of industry and member specific dashboard, story board and presentation.
* Support new product development initiatives with data analysis
Qualification Required: B.E/B.Tech or any graduate with relevant experience in finance/ banking domain
Experience in BFSI space will be preferred
* Min. 3 yrs. Experience in MIS and analytics is required
* Strong knowledge of SQL querying is a must
* Experience in working with Business Intelligence and OLAP tools is preferred
Skills / Competencies Required:
Eye for detail and strong analytical mind
Ability to create insights and story board from large data sets
Understanding of various forecasting techniques and variance analysis
Excellent communication skills -- both verbal and written
Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel, PPT and Access.