Position reports to: GM Marketing
External Interface: (Enlist external agencies/authorities that you are required to deal with while discharging your duty)
- PR/ Advertising agencies
- Media professionals / Journalists
Overall Purpose/Objective Of the job:
- Responsible for the overall brand building of the Centre by ensuring effective and comprehensive advertising and public relations operations.
Key Responsibilities: (List major responsibilities, that you have, to achieve the key objectives)
- Overall responsibility for planning the PR and advertising operations to enhance the image of the Centre (Mall) by ensuring regular advertising using all possible media as well as good coverage of various events/ occasions/ initiatives, etc
- Initiate the preparation of a detailed advertising plan for the Centre, brief the advertising agency on the same and ensure effective implementation of the various components of the plan
- Plan for the requirement of outdoor hoardings and signage on the basis of the area/ size, type of signage, position / placement of the signage etc.
- Update the target audience through newsletter about the Centre (new offers/ deals, new stores at the Centre, participation by retailers through interviews and features, in conjunction with the advertising agency
- Effective use of various social networking sites (Orkut, Facebook, Twitter, Ibibo, etc.) maintaining a connect with select target audience and for promotion of various initiatives of the Centre
- Explore partnership with various magazines and radio channels either as part of barter exchange or otherwise, for the promotion of the various activities of the Centre
- Identify PR opportunities for the Centre by reviewing the Marketing calendar and identifying events/ initiatives that have a feasible PR opportunity
- Monitor the performance of the selected / Advertising agencies against defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and also evaluation post every event