The position is a regional position and will be responsible for MEP related maintenance of existing Facilities spread over a dispersed area of approx. 4+ L Sft (about 10 stores across city / cities) through a team of Electricians & vendors. An average store is approx. 40,000 Sft built up area with about 150-200 staff working in each store. The job would broadly entail:
- Preventive maintenance of LT / HT substation, DG, FAS, PAS, CCTV, HVAC (High & Low side) etc. through OEMs / approved vendors.
- Breakdown maintenance
- Conduct Dry Run of all critical equipments at-least once a month
- Extensive engagement with store team in case of breakdown, for impact analysis, cause analysis, and possible solution to tackle the same. Quite often the interaction is to be done from remote location, and needs a good rapport & relationship with vendors so as to ensure timely resolution of the breakdown.
The candidate will have:
-Good understanding of HT / LT Substation / DG / FAS / PAS / UPS / CCTV systems and HVAC systems.
- Ability to plan and monitor preventive maintenance / repair requirements
- Ability to manage multiple breakdowns at different stores & work under pressure
- Ability to manage / develop vendor base
- Good communication skills, be a team player and be willing to travel from base location
8 - 10 Years of Experience in the field of Electrical Maintenance from Retail / Hospitals / Hospitality / Manufacturing sector with exposure to HVAC and Plumbing. He should have good stability in previous employments.
Dry-run of DG / UPS / Inverter / Fire system to check health assessment of equipments
Follow-up with ALL AMC vendors for PM service as per schedule & ensure quality PM.
Follow-up with vendor for quick resolution of breakdown complaints.
Adherence to Safety compliance
Vendor Management and coordination.
Age -Below 35 Years
Education -Deg / Diploma in Electrical Engineering ( MUST )