1. Fund Management and Project Funding
2. Preparation of Financial Business model to provide projections for the purpose of fund raising initiatives with Banks/PE investors.
3. Compliance with loan covenants as per the terms of facility agreements.
4. Meeting the working capital and Capex requirement of the projects through equity/loan funding.
5. Coordination for getting credit rating of the companies.
6. Product Project costing/pricing,
7. Preparation of Information Memorandum and project proposals
8. Review of contractual transaction documents to ensure adequate risk mitigation
9. Negotiation of commercial and legal terms of Financing Agreements with domestic as well as international lenders
10. Liasioning with Regulatory bodies like RBI, ROC, Department of Income Tax etc for financing approvals
11. Advising the top management on the financial and business feasibility of the new projects by creating financial models
12. SWOT analysis of the new business opportunities and sectors where the Company wants to enter.
13. Building Financial Model involving projection of Profit and Loss account, Cash flow, Balance sheet, NPV, and IRR analysis and presenting results for decision making to the Top Management