* Overall responsibility of the financial operations of a region
* Ensuring compliance with applicable GAAPs
* Ensure high quality of books of accounts
* Timely completion of statutory audit and ensuring high-standard accurate financial statements
* Responsible for all income tax compliances including filing of Form 3CEB, coordination for preparation and review of transfer pricing report, filing of tax return, deposit of advance tax, monthly deposit of tds and filing of tds return and handling ongoing income tax assessments
* Responsible for all service tax compliances including monthly deposit of service tax, filing of service tax return and refund application on timely basis and handling of ongoing service tax assessment
* Proficiency in handling applicable compliances on various statutory laws applicable to Private Limited Companies including Company Laws, Labour laws, STPI, FEMA, RBI, DVAT and submission of statutory returns, as may be applicable therein
* Analysis of actual costs versus the budget for various departments/cost centers
* Managing relationships with relevant banks
* Managing the cash flows of the region
* Strong control over the balance sheet, ensuring timely recovery of debtors
* Ensure implementation of strong financial processes and controls
* Guide and motivate team members, with focus on their professional & personal development
* Ensure high level of performance in all Key performance indicators (KPIs)
* Taking initiatives in various team level responsibilities and projects.
* Manage sound relationships with various offices within the region.
Qualification and Experience
* Qualified chartered accountant
* Minimum 5-6 years of post qualification work experience.
* Work experience should ideally include experience with leading MNC's/reputed Indian companies
* Experience in handling small teams
* Qualified Company Secretary
* Knowledge of private equity/financial sector companies will be an advantage
* Excellent working knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Power point
* Global work exposure will be an advantage
Competencies for Success
* Fast learner
* Fully updated about the developments in the fields of finance & accounts and taxation around the world
* Awareness of latest changes in regulatory environment
* Have good initiative and drive to build a role and add value to it
* Confident and assertive
* Fluent written and spoken English
* Clarity of technical concepts and ability to correlate the things: Candidate should be very smart and intelligent to grasp the concept and come up with the quality review points so that final output which goes out is of very fine quality.
* Good on accuracy
* A systematic planner
* A good team player
We are looking for people who has expertise in transfer pricing, Service tax and compliance as well as regular accounting work experience.