- Developing a coherent and defensible Transfer Pricing policy.
- Compliance and documentation management.
- End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Assist clients with calculation of Transfer Pricing adjustments and help them comply with Transfer Pricing laws.
-Identification of Transfer Pricing methodologies appropriate to solve Transfer Pricing issues.
- Developing and managing territory specific models for resolving Transfer Pricing issues.
- Preparing and reviewing Transfer Pricing reports.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (maximum 3 attempts) with 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in Transfer Pricing.
- Experience with any of the Big 4 firms and / or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred.
- Candidates with International Tax Certifications will have an added advantage.
- Should be well versed with OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines and Transfer Pricing regulations of developed countries.
- Thorough technical knowledge on Indian Tax and Corporate Law.
- Basic excel, presentation and report writing skills.
Education - CA