- End to end solutions for different types of domestic and cross-border transactions including mergers, demergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures.
- Conducting due diligence on targets.
- Advise clients on mergers & Acquisitions,tax-efficient restructurings.
- Day to day Strategy and Planning.
- Client relationship management.
- Interaction with Government authorities.
- MIS Management.
- People management.
- Client Handling.
- CA/CS/LLB with more than 5 years of relevant work experience preferably from a Big 4/Corporate Finance /Legal firm having restructuring practice.
- Candidates with International tax certifications will have an added advantage.
- Thorough technical knowledge on Mergers&Acquisitions practices, Tax and Corporate Law.
- Basic excel, presentation and report writing skills.
Education - CA, CS, LLB