JOB TITLE -Manager/ Dy. Mgr.
DIVISION - Refinery
Responsible for Technical and special audits as per the annual audit plan to ensure that proper procedures are in place and followed and the company's practices are compliant with the law/regulations.
* To understand and apply the organization's audit approach, methodology & tools.
* To understand organization's operating procedures and systems of internal control, mainly in the area of Refinery Operations & maintenance, Oil Inventory and Pipeline Operations etc.
* Finalization of Technical audit Plan in co-ordination with AGM.
* Timely completion of audit assignments and compilation of audit reports.
* Identification of control gaps and opportunities for improvement in audit assignments
* Implement a program for measurement of audit performance and effectiveness
* Conduct surprise checks to ensure internal controls are being practiced.
* Immediately report significant findings which could adversely affect the company's assets and/or reputation.
* Visits to other locations for various audit assignments.
* Any other special assignment, which can be given from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
The candidate should be BE/B.Tech (Chemical)
* The candidate should have a relevant experience of 5 to 15 years with Refinery Operation or Technical Services, or in a similar role as a part of Technical Audit Department at Refinery or related Manufacturing process company.
* Must have strong knowledge of Refinery and Pipeline operations.
* Should be good in understanding various business processes in oil and gas domain.
* Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must possess good working skills in MS-Excel, MS-Word & MS-PowerPoint.
* Internal Audit certification in technical area will be an added advantage.
* Exposure to ERP will be an added advantage.