1. Good knowledge of Automotive Electronics, Automotive Engine Management System ECUs and interfacing circuitry
2. Specific Indepth knowledge of Common Rail Systems (CRS) & its associated parts (Sensors, Injectors, After Treatment (SCR) electronics systems etc) including wiring harness design.
3. Hands on experience on packaging of various CRS Components in Engine
4. Knowledge of Automotive EMS ECU Hardware
5. Experience in development of IVN networks (CAN, LIN)
6. Good knowledge of CAN communication protocol and diagnostics fault handling with standards like ISO11898, J1939, ISO14229
7. Good knowledge on EMC ECU Data set, Containerization & debugging etc.
8. Working Experience on EOL Flashing activities, EOL Test Setup, Diagnostics setup & process knowledge related to EOL Operations.
9. Sound understanding of Eco System of suppliers providing EOL solutions.
10. Hands on experience on working with tools like CANAlyzer, Debuggers, National Instruments tool chain for testing.
11. Knowledge of automotive standards like ISO 26262, ISO 11898
12. Working Experience on wiring Harness design & Circuitry for Common Rail systems
13. Knowledge of Export requirement and legislation's, applicable & forthcoming CMVR.
14. Should have a knowledge on D-FMEA, Design Reviews, DFA / DFS, DVPR, problem solving techniques, Design optimization, Benchmarking & auto electrical upcoming industry trends.
15. Knowledge on EMS ECU assessments viz, Temperature Measurement, Wiring Harness Measurement, Vibration assessment etc.
1. Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
2. Ability to lead the team to acquired the task, Interpersonal & Analytical skill, Excellent Communication skills, Risk taking ability.
3. Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint and word
4. Excellent stakeholder management skills as position demands constant interaction with various teams & Suppliers with conflicting priority
5. Excellent attitude and should be able to excel in high-pressure situations
6. Sensitivity to the value for the money kind of features.
7. As a team lead/ competency lead ensuring timely delivery.