* Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro a MUST.
* MS Office skills a MUST. Some examples are template creation, PowerPoint design, formatting skills, knowledge of tables, headers and footers etc. Excel is not required but may be helpful.
* Ability to design layouts in a logical and well-thought out manner to ensure a good user experience is central to this role.
* Possess a wide range of design capabilities including a solid background in branding, graphics, print, typography, print production and web design.
* Copywriting/Editing skills a big plus.
* Knowledge of pre-production file set up, large format graphics, Dreamweaver and HTML are all a BIG plus.
* Ability to work both independently and take direction as necessary.
* We work as a team!
* Good understanding of layout and use of both positive and negative space in designs
* Strong organizational, time management, communication and presentation skills
* Good understanding of spatial relationships as they relate to design
* Strong computer knowledge: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
Proficient in Adobe InDesign Illustrator with a good working knowledge of Photoshop
Knowledge of how to create charts and graphs using Illustrator
Good organizational skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a high attention to detail
Strong time management skills
Candidate must have the ability to prioritize workflow
Excellent creative and conceptual skills
Strong team player who can also take the initiative and work independently with little or no supervision
Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate and share ideas with the creative team as well as the ability to work independently
Strong conceptual production and design skills in print
Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience
General understanding of basic production principles -