* Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
* Exposure to multiple versions of Microsoft Dynamics AX (including AX2012) and should showcase technical expertise in AX architecture, X++, MorphX and enterprise portal
* Analyze business requirements and do gap fit analysis in one or more areas like Finance, TL and Production as well as provide solutions from Microsoft Dynamics AX and ISV add-ons.
* Good Understanding of SQL Server Database, Experience in SSRS and Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services
* Strong design and development skills, Ability to design and develop flows.
* Thought leadership, define Project scope, goals, deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with Senior Management and Stakeholders
* Develop full scale project plans and associated communication documents
* To do gap fit analysis, contribute in preparation of estimations
* Demonstrate 'Customer Focus', active listening, and consultative approach Lead one or more projects and the team providing required technical knowledge, scoping the requirements and estimate the effort.
* Participate in Technical design reviews
* Contribute in RFP preparation and as well as pre-sale related activities
* Preparation of project plan, scheduling, execution, monitoring, controlling and closing by using appropriate tools
* Issue tracking and timely delivery following approved methodologies.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans * Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations
* Track project milestones and deliverables
* Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
* Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations report in order to be identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
* Effectively communicates to internal and external stake-holders.
* Managing client communication, delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
* Ability to manage client expectations, foresee risks and develop leaders within the team.
* Build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project
* Ability to lead teams and take decisions.
* Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
* The resource need to manage Organization's Team Members working in Onshore Offshore
Target Companies: Tier 1 IT Companies