- Responsible for leading and/or assisting in Sox Implementation and Testing, compliance with COSO framework for India and international locations.
- Assist in performing the Annual Risk Assessment, Internal Audits, Process Reviews and control assessments to evaluate the adequacy of overall control environment. Assist with other adhoc requests as assigned by the supervisor .
- Lead and manage the projects for Sox 404 implementation for clients international entities. Responsible for Scoping, Process documentation, Interim and Final testing.
- Manage annual Sox calender for international entities, ensure timely testing of controls, follow up on remediation and liase with external auditors for smooth annual testing.
Leading/participating in scoping the audits, Assisting in the development of an audit plan/ programme and test steps for assigned audit projects
- Coordinating and participating in the completion of audit test procedures, performing process and control reviews, agreeing observations, recommendations and target remediation dates with process owners, preparing draft report for managers review
- Performing follow up on supervisor comments, providing first level review of workpapers, Making/ assisting in making oral/written presentations to management.
- Must have experience of Sox 404 documentation and testing cycles. Knowledge of COSO control framework. Should have done process reviews, internal audit.
Only Chartered Accountant.