Client of Intellectual capital a big 4 Forensic practice is looking for an experienced AML professional to join their team based in Gurgaon/ Bangalore. We currently are seeking a highly motivated professional to support client engagement teams, work with a wide variety of clients to deliver professional services, and support business development activities on strategic and global priority accounts. This individual must be highly motivated, organized, have the ability to deal discretely with sensitive, confidential information and be able to interact well with other practices, clients and colleagues at all levels.
Under the guidance of Managers, Directors and/or Managing Directors, the Manager/AD is responsible for assisting a variety of financial institutions in addressing US/UK/Global AML Regulations (or Guidance) namely Bank Secrecy Act, US Patriot Act, Money Laundering Regulations, Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA), FATF etc. Engagements may involve assessing gaps against regulatory requirements and leading industry practices; assessing money laundering/Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) risks; testing systems and controls (Independent Testing); conducting retrospective transaction reviews; conducting customer file remediation and risk ranking; creating management reporting and metrics, among other things.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining an awareness of current market place issues and staying up-to-date with emerging regulatory requirements and guidance.
- Supporting Managers, Directors, Managing Directors and Partners in go-to-market and business development efforts.
- Providing trainings to existing staff and provide on-the job trainings on the various AML projects
- Providing input into engagement decisions such as work plans, timelines, budgets, project management and resource allocation.
- Team and client management
- Willingness to travel for short term projects/secondments/ meetings
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (from CAMS), FIBA AMLCA Certification or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- 6 to 9 years of AML compliance/consulting experience
Experience in most of the following areas:
- AML Policy/Program Development or Review
- AML Gap Assessment
- AML Risk Assessment
- AML Transaction Monitoring (Suspicious Activity Monitoring - SAR)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- AML Remediation
- AML/Transaction Monitoring Systems Review/Implementation
- Sanctions, PEP and Negative News Screening
- AML Program/Independent Testing (FFIEC Examination Manual)
- OFAC Testing
Application/Package experience in any of the following:
- Transaction Monitoring Vendor Solutions - Mantas, SearchSpace, Norkom, Actimize, SAS
- KYC Vendor Solutions - Cicada, GoldTier, TurboCompliance, Syfact
- OFAC sanctions screening solutions - Mantas, Norkom, Safe Banking Systems, LexisNexis, Datanomics, Metavante, Accuity
Candidate from Top MNC Banks preferred:
- Manage a 10 member team
- Would be getting interesting packages like a 2 months trip to Newyork
- Mostly would be operating from office but would involve travel for critical cases.
- Would be taking care of global setting and would be involved in client interaction.