To ensure Books are accurate all times and to ensure Company is in compliant with all statutory and regulatory requirements. To ensure all relevant audits are completed without any issues.
- Ensure all invoices are accounted in time and vendors are paid on time and accurate.
- Periodic closure of books of accounts (monthly/Qtr/yearly) with accurate provisioning and clean Balance sheet
- Complete vendor reconciliation and A/R control including credit management
- Complete cash reconciliation in all areas on timely and accurate basis
- Statutory and internal audit to be completed without any issues
- All compliance like Direct Tax, Indirect Tax, RBI/FEMA regulation, Labour compliance and other requirement
- Complete treasury management and banking activity and bank reconciliation
- Understanding the processes and proper checking of all relevant documents/contracts before accounting / payment
- Responsible for liasioning with internal and statutory auditors
- Complete knowledge of AS, IGAAP and Direct/Indirect Tax
- Control orientation with eye for detail
- A/R and A/P skills
- Banking relationships
- CA with 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in similar position will be preferred.
- Well versed with Accounting Standards and New Company's Act