KEY TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Legal Affairs/Litigation/Legal Strategic Planning:
1. Spearheading responsibility for managing the gamut of operations pertaining to all legal (Civil & Criminal) matters and instituting systems and legal practices to secure the best interests of the organization.
2. Maintaining sustained contact with legal professionals and government officials for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures and finalizing various legal agreements; planning strategies, facilitating strategy meetings, supervision of other attorneys and managing outside counsels in various civil / criminal proceedings.
3. Handling money recovery suits as well as the Negotiable Instrument Act; prosecuting and defending specific matters of Finance, Banking, Labor, and Criminal cases.
4. Attending various legal matters handled by the company in High Court, City Civil & Sessions Court, & Small Causes Court, All Magistrate Court, attending arbitration proceedings.
5. Conducting extensive research work and finding case laws, handling procedural aspects in various courts, interacting with advocates/solicitors, briefing and giving them instructions and preparing them for trials, etc.
6. Advising and assisting for getting License under Shops and Establishment Act.
Corporate Affairs :
1. Updating the top management about issues to be discussed in Board meetings, other strategic issues and coordinating with the various departments, monitoring implementation and ensuring compliances to Corporate Governance norms.
2. Providing assistance in finalizing terms & conditions of contracts, settlement agreements; performing analysis to ensure that contracts are within negotiated & agreed-upon parameters.
1. Structuring, drafting & inspecting the legal documents along with the preparation of Documents, legal agreements.
2. Bank Guarantees, Web Agreements, Service Agreements, GPAs and all matters of Transfer of Property Act along with filing / tabulation of the agreements and concerned link documents.
3. Drafting and vetting of Various pleadings, petitions, Counters/written statements relating to Civil, Criminal and Consumer matters respectively.
4. Drafting and vetting Various agreements like Sale Deeds, Mortgage Deeds, MOUs along with various other documents concerning lease & purchase; lease Agreements / Deeds, Renewals, Issuing Termination Notices, perusal of title of Sale Deeds, verification and various documents.
1. Handling various compliance viz Regulatory, Labor and Internal.