Qualified lawyer with minimum four years of relevant experience, including advising public companies on corporate and compliance issues and general contracts.
* Solid understanding of Indian legal systems and Information and Communication Technology business.
* Excellent drafting skills with keen attention to detail.
* Excellent command of written and spoken English.
* Team player with a proven ability to integrate and adapt to new environments easily and quickly.
* Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to a cross-functional team.
* A successful track record in closing agreements/transactions in a time bound manner.
* Energetic, driven, personable and able to identify obstacles and ways to overcome them and enjoy setting things done.
* Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills and ability to coordinate projects at 360.
* High level of integrity and ethical behavior.
* Sensitivity to adjust to different cultures and the proven ability to achieve objectives in very different environments.