* Bachelor's in Engineering from a reputed institute with consistently good academic performance
* 4-7 years relevant experience in the industry. At least 2-4 years of full time experience in White box Testing; 1-2 years of development experience is highly desirable
* Hands on experience with test frameworks like TestNG and Continuous CI frameworks and servers such as Bamboo or Hudson is a must.
* Expert level Java developer with experience in at least one scripting language like Perl/Python/Shell; 1-2 years of experience with C/C++ and working knowledge of JNI is a plus
* Must have proven experience in building and designing test frameworks and test plans.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues in horizontally scalable deployments
* Experience with Cloud technologies (Cassandra, Swift, Ceph, S3, MongoDB, CouchDB, ElasticSearch, Solr, Hazlecast, Terracotta, Coherence) is a huge plus.
* Working experience with any OSGI container such as Apache Karaf/Felix/Equinox is desirable
* Experience of leading and mentoring a team of WB developers; Experience of estimating development effort
* Ability to create scripts and tools for scalability & volume testing; Ability to extend automation library and framework
Tech Soft Skills
* Should possess penchant and passion for ensuring quality of Engineering deliverables by active involvement/interaction with developers and development cycles
* Demonstrable skill/knowledge in testing cloud scale distributed systems is strongly desired
* Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code using automation tools/test suite
* Adept at analyzing and communicating test results quantifying quality of deliverables
* Demonstrable skill in using coding standards and active participation in code reviews.