You will be part of the India Marketing and Communications Team, The position will possesses a high degree of autonomy and will operate at a mid management level with a breadth of experience in managing branding and large campaigns for a Global Brand. You should be able to manage a small team of specialists and contribute to M&C strategy.
- Is responsible for programs aimed at raising the profile of the Capgemini Brand in India externally and their ROI
- Leverages advertising in both ATL and BTL to raise the position of the employer, business and corporate brand
- Plans, develops and executes advertising campaigns, partnerships for Capgemini India
- Carries out studies on image/ awareness/ competitors
- What about branding at event and organization of events?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with marketing to align their programs with the Group brand strategy
- Develop and implement dedicated branding activities for Capgemini India
- Brief the agencies or internal resources to create high impact branding actions and campaigns
- Coordinate the production and the execution of branding campaigns, including buying of media space
- Focus on the quality and the accuracy of content production, and the development of brand content and partnerships
- Proactively propose and develop innovative actions - in coordination with web, social media internal com and marketing teams to support brand awareness beyond advertising
- Coordinates all Marketing & Communications initiatives, to secure one voice to the market and optimize ROI on M&C initiatives
- Builds a strong relationship with senior leadership, both regionally and globally and across functions
- Collaborate with business and sales leaders to understand their needs
- Have insight and conduct research into the relevant market place; understand customer issues and competitive landscape
- Work closely with Group Brand Team to plan and execute effective brand programs for the India market"
- Manage both the on - and off - shore M&C resources dedicated to the unit
- Plan and own the branding budget of the unit.
- Ensure appropriate ROI for initiatives, whether qualitative or quantitative
- Be responsible for reputation management, building and sustaining external and internal visibility for the brand in given market
- At least 7 - 10years experience as a Brand Manager for a global organization
- Extensive experience working in a team - oriented, collaborative environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Operates with no supervision in complex environments and takes responsibility
- Takes calculated risks but exercises caution and takes full responsibility for outcomes
- Able to drive projects and services from conception through to implementation
- Creates new processes and methods that can be implemented across multiple areas
- Accurately forecasts and manages costs and profitability for multi-faceted work activities
- Proactively develops and implements efficiency improvements that can be implemented in a number of areas
- Settles large, complex problems and in doing so, strengthens the relationship with the client
* Post Graduate/ MBA in Marketing from Top Institute