B.E. / M.E. degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree from reputed college / university.
* 8-12 years of Java, J2EE and 5+ years of hands on application design and development experience.
* Strong experience in developing Java/J2EE based applications.
* Exposure to Web Services(SOAP/REST), SOA ,Apache Camel, Messaging, JAX-WS, XML-XSLT
* Good at OO Analysis and Design, experience with UML (Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, etc) is desirable
* Unit testing with JUnits
* Experience with ANT/Maven tools
* Proficient in performance measuring and analysis tools like OptimizeIT / JProbe / Netbeans Profiler etc
* Working knowledge of PL/SQL preferred
* Innovate and engineer ideas and solutions; take idea from concept to POC/Delivery
* Understand technical aspects of products being developed
* Mentor team members
* Experience with one of more tools and techniques for product quality attributes
* Creation of High Level Designs and work with team members for Low Level Design and implementation
* Communication with all stake holders of the technical status, issues and progress
Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies, and ability to act as Scrum Master.
* Creative, problem-solving approach with developed multi-tasking ability.
* Ability to effectively function in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
* Proven track of delivering large scale and high performance applications.
* Ability to learn, apply and explain new tools and technologies quickly.
=============== Required Skill set ===============
* Web Services(SOAP/REST),:
* UML (Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, etc)
* ANT/Maven tools:
* Project Management:
*** Candidate must have Experience on Service Oriented Architecture(SOA).