- To Manage and grow the global teams of analysts, data scientists, and consultants in the development and delivery of analytic solutions for clients around the world in industries eg.( Automotive, Energy,Power,Oil, Gas,Maritime,etc..)
- Contribute to the analytic approaches utilized by the team in the development and delivery of solutions.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of various unique analytical methodologies and best practices
- Contribute to analytic Thought leadership for the company
- "Must be be from Consulting/ Maritime/Energy/ Automotive/Gas Industry"
- Master's degree in advanced degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics, economics, or a similarly quantitative discipline.
- 15+more years of relevant analytics and quantitative analysis experience, including independent and successful project management of applied advanced analytic solutions to complex business challenges with demonstrable outcomes.Proven track record in building one or more analytical teams from the ground up.
- Five (5) or more years of relevant experience in building and scaling advanced analytic teams, as well as leading and managing multiple cross-functional advanced analytics teams simultaneously. Additional experience with leading teams across disparate geographies highly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in leading the application of advanced analytics solutions to complex business challenges.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving & critical reasoning abilities.
- Established ability to communicate effectively and proactively.
- Previous consultative or other highly applied customer-centric solutions framework is preferred
- Strong proficiency in SAS or R required.