Sourcing & market presence..
- Relationship Management: Effective client relationship management to originate business & service client on required funding needs. Specifically, determine clients' needs and devise financial solutions to meet their financial requirements.
- Target Orientation: Exploring avenues for new income generation from new as well as existing clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance.
- Product structuring: Adding value to the client and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals that suit the customer within acceptable risk levels. This involves various Corporate Banking products
- Team Management : To work in close co-ordination with departments in related areas for smooth work flow, maintaining delivery schedules and drive business profitability & growth.
- Number of new accounts added
- Building the asset book for the location / area of control
- Build and maintain customers for various funding requirements
- Maintaining the Net Interest Margin (NIM)
- Fee Income
- Maximizing share of wallet of the customer
- Maintaining healthy portfolio
Specialized job competencies:
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment.
- Strong sales and relationship management skills with experience in corporate relationship management.
- Must be a team player
- Good credit knowledge for deal structuring
- Good knowledge of general banking/ RBI regulations, KYC/AML norms
- Financial project evaluation, credit and analytical skills are a must
- Knowledge of various products including Trade Finance, Cash Management, Treasury and General Banking Product and Operations would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Experience in managing Public Sector Corporate Banking role with an Indian or MNC Bank