Reporting to the Manager of Tender Management , you will manage and lead tender projects of area target customers and support projects of regional and global key accounts.
YOUR ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Lead small and medium sized tender opportunities and coordinate with internal stakeholders.
* Support Tender Manager on large sized tender opportunities.
* Qualify and analyze incoming bid material against corporate Tender Management criteria.
* Develop internal pricing rate sheets and compile price charges from different sources.
* Review rates to ensure accuracy, competitiveness and avoiding of errors in the pricing.
* Manage and monitor the tender projects according to set time-lines and agreed processes.
* Lead and support implementations of awarded tender projects.
* Develop monthly and quarterly performance reports and presentations.
* At least 2 years of minimum experience in freight forwarding industry.
* Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Logistics (or equivalent) is a plus.
* Functional know-how in air, ocean and road freight.
* Basic understanding of operational forwarding processes.
* Very good Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills.
* Fluency in English (written and verbal communication). Other language(s) is a plus.
* Good communication skills and international mindset.
* Sound skill in reading, interpreting and analyzing RFI and RFQ documents.
* Result oriented and customer focused personality with good analytical skills.
* Basic project management skills and business sense.
* Ability to establish workload priorities and balance diverse tasks.
* Personality with a collaborative approach to creatively solve problems in a team.