* Strong Java Technical Manager/Architect Level
* Preferable having US B1
* Over 7-12 years of experience in designing and developing Java/J2EE applications at the Enterprise level.
* Strong in concepts like Domain Driven Design, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Test Driven Development approach.
* Well versed in Software Design Patterns
* Expert in Spring (Core, JDBC, JMS etc.) and persistence frameworks (Hibernate, Ibatis etc.).
* Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience in working with dual shore model.
* Experience analyzing, designing and implementing business/technology solutions
* Should be self starter and innovative
* Should be able to explore new technologies independently as required
* Should involve in design, architecture and development of low level Design
* Working knowledge and experience with functional scripting languages
Management & Leadership:
* Agile development or other rapid application development methodologies
* Experience of application delivery through high caliber employees as well as the Vendor Teams of approx 15.
* Experience of application ownership, supporting multiple user groups in multiple locations
Interested candidates send send a CV at email@example.com
Thanks & Regard