B.E or equivalent in Computer Science from top Tier1 colleges / Foreign University.
1. Core java (with oops fundamental)
2. Web Development - Java Server side ( struts/Spring MVC/cocoon )
4. Relational databases - ORM concepts (Hibernate/iBatis) and SQL queries (postgres)
5. Java Server - Exposure to IOC Containers/Dependency Injection/Spring
6. Java Server - Exposure to XML(parsing/binding)/XSLT/XPATH
7. Java Server - Exposure to web services (sun/axis/xfire)
8. Exposure to Java EE specifications and constituents like JTA/JTS, JMS, Any form of distributed architecture like (RMI/EJB/CORBA)
9. Exposure to production environment - understanding of firewalls/network proxies etc and their impact on application protocols.
10. Exposure to production environment - Analysis of heap/thread/tcp dump. JVM performance tuning. SQL tuning.
11. Exposure to Linux/Unix environment/OS - unix commands, scripts.